Looking for a Friday happy hour spot or a pre-dinner drink out in Hillsboro at the end of this month? Look no further! Stop on by Renaissance Wines in Orenco Station for a tasty treat.
For just $10 we have a rockin' line-up of 6, yes 6, wines!
- A delightful and refreshing sparkling rosé – Cuvée Crochet from Maison Crochet
- A delicate yet luxurious, floral white wine - Les Vessettes from Domaine de la Roche Paradis
- A juicy and delicious, yet complex, Gamay - Vin de Zélebrité from L’Épicurieux
- An elegant and distinct Pinot Noir - La Magie des Caillottes from Benoît & Mathieu Fleuriet
- A bright, fruit-forward red - L’Affable from Domaine Wilfried
- A Loire Valley Cab Franc/Cab Sauv blend that strikes a special balance between bold and ethereal - Anjou Villages Brissac from Domaine de Bablut
If that didn't get your taste-buds excited, I'm not sure what will! See you there!